Procedures to Validate ORIGINAL DS 2019 prior to Traveling out of Country
- Global Career Exchange must sign ORIGINAL DS-2019 prior to your travel outside of USA, including Mexico, Canada and Caribbean.
- Send ORIGINAL DS-2019 (NOT A COPY) and description of travel plans via FedEx, and tracking number via email to Global Career Exchange.
- Include prepaid certified return envelope (FedEx). (It will not be returned on time if you do not include a pre-paid return envelope.)
- Send to 1401 Laudonniere Street Beaufort, SC 29902: Attention Frances Quantz Calvert.
- You must have a valid U.S. visa with multiple entries in order to travel while on an exchange visitor visa.
- Check the visa requirements of your country to the country in which you wish to travel. For example, your country may require a visa for Canada or Mexico.
- Validation is not needed to travel for the 30 days after your program has ended.